Experience the Art, Excite your Palate, Explore the Canvas of Downtown
Then Relax and Recharge
Secluded one bedroom apartment with King Bed, full bath with large soaking tub and separate shower with dual shower heads, rain shower and wand (robes and slippers for two). Full size laundry room with half bath (detergent and fabric softener provided). Fully equipped kitchen for your cooking pleasure – basic spices, coffee and teas, hand and dish soaps provided. Living area with Euro Lounger Convertible Sofa with single sleeper (extra bed linens and pillows provided), wifi enabled smart tv, and dining area. Lots of large windows giving the space an airy tree house feel. Ideal occupancy for 2, can sleep 3.
Located on the grounds of the Schiralli Art Gallery and Cozy Cafe in Valparaiso, Indiana, our carriage house is a traveler’s dream. RocCozy Inn offers a fresh extravagant experience with an artistic flair – A choice location in the downtown Valparaiso area and around the corner from Valparaiso University. RocCozy Inn serves as a gateway to local entertainment, shopping, specialty shopping, fabulous restaurants, wine bars, breweries and coffee shops as well as a portal to many of the regions finest locals and experiences.
- Indiana Dunes National Lake Shore, 20 minute drive
- Chicago, 50-minute drive or V-Line Bus to the South Shore Train
- University of Notre Dame, Shopping and Dining in Mishawaka, 1 hour drive or V-Line Bus to the South Shore Train with connecting bus service through the South Bend Airport
- Water Park
- Apple Orchard
- Seasonal Farm Markets and local festivals
Safety and Cleanliness
Though NOT childproof, to ensure your safety, the carriage house is equipped with:
Dual smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Emergency fire ladder
First aid kit
Ring Door Bell
Urgent Care is located just steps away.
All surfaces, bedding and bath linens are washed and sanitized after each guest stay.
Contactless, check-in and check-out
On site lighted parking
Dusk to Dawn lighting
DoTerra Essential Oil Samples, diffuser
Ironing Board and Iron
Cost – Two Night Minimum
Sunday through Wednesday – $213 nightly
Thursday through Saturday – $253 nightly
Weekly and monthly availability – Price adjusted dependent on length of stay
Cleaning charges – $50, additional for longer stays
Refundable Deposit – $300
Check-in, 11:00 a.m., Check-out, 3:00 p.m.
- Please remove your shoes in the unit-slippers are provided for you.
- We are a NON SMOKING enterprise – no smoking in the carriage house or anywhere on the grounds.
- To maintain the cleanest environment for all our guests, we have a NO PETS policy.
- Absolutely NO Parties!
- Noncompliance with the House Rules will result in:
- Forfeiture of your stay without a refund, plus additional cleaning fees, or
- If noncompliance is discovered after your departure, your deposit will be forfeited and additional cleaning fees will be charged to you.
- Any damages will be charged to your credit card.
- For your protection and ours, we take a video inventory of the premises prior to and after your stay.
- Up to 48 hours after booking – 100% Refund
- Up to One week prior to your stay – 50% Refund
- Week of your stay – 0% Refund
- There are of course extenuating circumstances that would be considered.
For additional information prior to and during your stay, please email us at RocCozyInn@SchirallArt.com. Additional owner contact information, address with directions and entry instructions will be provided at time of your stay.
We hope to make your experience, a Grand experience.
Rocco and Tammy